12.19.2013

Easiest Christmas Craft EVER

I love Christmas. I love crafts. I love Christmas Crafts! But it seems like around the busiest time of year, I never have time to make any of the things I see on Pinterest or blogs. :( Maybe one year, when I don't have finals and craziness going on I will tackle my "Christmas" board. But for now, I will stick to the easy stuff.
Conveniently, this just happens to be the EASIEST project in the world. I have been looking for a cute, easy way to display our Christmas Cards, and I have seen a lot of really awesome projects... but all of them were much too time consuming for my life right now. But as I was walking through Joanns last week, I found a solution!
These little clothes pins are adorable, and come in a variety of colors. I chose gold, and grabbed some thicker ribbon that I already had on hand and BAM. You have a Christmas Craft!



Just wrap the ribbon around your door (we chose the coat closet) and either tape, tie, or pin the ends together. (just make sure its tight) Then go ahead and pin on those cute cards you have been getting!  See? Easiest thing ever.
Merry Christmas!

Also don't forget to enter the Giveaway going on now for $100 gift card! Check it out here! Only 9 hours left!

2 comments:

  1. Such a nice simple way to display the cards. I love this!!

    <3
    Harlynn
    www.mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been so lazy this season with crafts. so it is nice to find something to do that doesn't take forever to finish and make a big mess! Happy Holidays! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...