11.26.2013

Want to Save Money this Semester?

I don't know about all of you other students out there, but for me... one of the worst things about the beginning of the semester is buying textbooks....
This last semester I had 4 classes, and spent close to $700 in text books. (I know a number of people who spent even more than that)  Schools have buy back periods and there are textbook stores that will buy your books from you, but I've never gotten more than 50% back from what I originally spent. Which is why I was SUPER excited to learn about Campus Book Rentals!


Renting your textbooks is a great way to save money, and their variety is awesome! Here are some great reasons to use Campus Book Rentals instead of buying this semester:
-By renting you save 40-90% off of your school bookstore prices.
-They offer free shipping both ways
-Even though your renting the book, you can highlight the text.
-The renting periods are flexible.

AND, if you have a bunch of textbooks laying around... you can use their new Rent Back program! In this program you can rent your textbooks out to other students around the country! So you can get 2-4 times the amount that you would have gotten by selling your textbook back to your bookstore, plus you are helping other students save money!

All in all this company is great, you can save money AND make money using their two programs!

But if you need another reason to use Campus Book Rentals.... here it is! The company donates a percentage of each rental to Operation Smile! (A medical charity that provides medical care and surgeries to children around the world born with facial deformities like cleft lip and cleft palate)

So save money, make money, and help those in need this semester. And use Campus Book Rentals!

See how Campus Book Rentals works:




See how Rent Back works:

2 comments:

  1. Interesting! What a great idea! I heard of these types of school book sites but never used them. I think this would have been a better deal all around when I was in school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I discovered renting instead of buying books when I started back to school a few semesters ago. It saves a ton!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...