11.15.2013

HL Collection Jewelry

First off, I LOVE monograms. I love having initials on EVERYTHING. I seriously have to stop myself from writing Bennett's name on everything, from embroidering his initials on all his blankets, and all his clothes. It drives Ben crazy! So I was really excited when I got the most adorable Initial Necklace from HL Collection Jewelry. How perfect is a little Gold B for Ben, Bennett, and Boss. My 3 main men :)


HL Collection has the most incredible items in their shop. From statement rings to dainty necklaces, all of her pieces are to die for! (Click the pictures to see the items in her Etsy Shop)




Hilla is the creator of the shop and she is so sweet. Her shop is based out of Israel, and she packages her items in the cutest box and ships very quickly! I was also excited to see some cute stacking rings in the package! 



So, if you are looking for a sweet gift for Christmas or "Just Because", check out the pieces in HL Collection Jewelry. All her pieces range from $15-$59, so there is an option for everyone. Finding such a personalized gift that someone can wear daily, dressed up or down is rare. 
Just in time for the Holidays, Hilla is offering Sew Boss readers 10% off their purchases! Just use the code below! 
Have a great Weekend! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...