8.09.2013

Lately

Well July certainly flew right on by didn't it? With finals and work and baby and Etsy orders and finding a new place it has been CRAZY over here. (When isn't it though? I'm sure plenty of you all feel that way too) So needless to say, this little blog has been neglected for a bit. Although it has been crazy, this summer has been fun! We have been able to go on vacation with my family and do fun things with friends. The best part about this summer has been watching Bennett grow! He has been an expert crawler now for awhile, and I can't believe he is almost 7 months! Its insane!

So while you are all finishing up your summer fun I will leave you with a quick outfit post this lovely Friday morning. :) It has been a wonderful mix of cooler/shady days and hot hot hot days this summer, so here is an outfit for both!

Cool Summer outfit:
I love LOVE this top, I got it while I was pregnant and It is just flowy enough to be flattering on a post baby body, but not soo flowy that it looks like you're hiding something. 
Pants: Big Star Sweet Skinny (similar), Undershirt: Shade (similar), Top: Kohls (similar), Shoes: Forever Young (similar), Necklace: Shane Co. Bracelet: Gift from my sister's trip to Italy


Hot Summer Outfit:
This outfit is a Go To for summer! I love shorts that fit great, and a top you can run around it without having to adjust it every 2 seconds. 
Top: BKE (similar), Shorts: Aeropostale, Shoes: Target, Necklace: Old (similar), Undershirt: Down East, Watch: Fossil

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...