7.23.2013

Your Wallet and White Jeans

One thing that I love is white jeans. LOVE them. I got a pair of white Rock Revivals last spring (before I knew I was pregnant) and I only got to wear them a few times before they were wayyy to uncomfortable. :( (Rocks have a super small, no stretch, waistband... So they did NOT work with my prego body) Buying a pair of $158 white jeans wasn't exactly the smart choice, even with an employee discount at Buckle. Needless to say, I was super disappointed I was going to have to wait 9 months to wear them. 


Who was I kidding?! 9 months? Ya, try never. They still don't fit! And after being depressed about the one pair of pants I really really wanted to fit in again being the only pair that will probably never fit again.... I decided to do some research. I tried on about a thousand pairs of white jeans. And I found a miracle. (is this story dramatic enough yet?)
Old Navy! Old Navy? Yes, Old Navy. The Diva Skinny fit comes in pretty much every color and honestly... they fit better, feel better, and look better than the $158 Rock Revivals. And they are only $30 full price. They are $15 right now. I was shocked at how great these were, and even though I know a lot of people love Rocks. . . in my lifestyle these jeans were much better. They have a great stretch to them, something that the Rocks DID NOT have in the least bit, they have a higher rise which is so much safer when you are bending down and picking up a baby all day, they are thick enough so they aren't see through, and they are completely plain on the pocket which makes them a lot easier to wear with different outfits. (lets face it, Rocks are a little much sometimes.) There are also a bunch of other fits that come in white at Old Navy, so if the Diva isn't for you try on a Rockstar or a Sweetheart fit! They have 5 different fits and each comes in a huge variety of washes and lengths as well as leg openings!

So the moral of the story is, the best jeans for you aren't always the most expensive. So make sure you check around before you buy!  

(p.s. Old navy also has shorts in that perfect length for modesty conscious folk!)

Here are some ways I've worn them, all budget friendly outfits:

For our family pictures I wore an entirely Old Navy outfit, the whole thing cost under $50!
Jeans: Old Navy, Top: Old Navy, TShirt: Old Navy
You can see the rest of our family pics here!

Jeans: Old Navy, Undershirt: Down East, Shoes: Target, 
Top: Kohls, Necklace: Buckle (similar), Watch: Fossil

Jeans: Old Navy, Top: Old Navy, Shoes: Target (similar),
Necklace: AE (similar), Watch: Fossil

Now does anyone want to buy a pair of white Rock Revivals from me???? haha jk, but seriously....

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...