5.04.2013

Mother's Day!

Mother's Day is just around the corner! I don't know about you guys but Mother's Day and Father's Day seems to just creep up on me every year and then I am rushing to figure out what we are going to do. So here are a couple ideas for the mommies in your life!


1. Michael Kors Iphone Wallet Case: LOVING this. Who doesn't love Michael Kors though? Perfect clutch wallet to throw in the diaper bag or purse. Plus, I ALWAYS misplace my phone so having it with my wallet would be extremely helpful to me. 
2. Sonia Kashuk Makeup Bag for Target: Make up bags are a perfect go to for any girl! I'm always looking for a cute, functional make up bag. And I always find cute ones at Target. Awesome for a pencil/pen case too for that student mom!
3. Georgia Steel & White Leather Watch Bracelet-Fossil: OK DYING over the new line at Fossil. These bracelet watches are adorable. They are perfect for stacking bracelets with and can be so feminine and delicate by themselves or dressed down with some wrap leather bracelets. Love it. Plus, I recently misplaced my Rose Gold Fossil :( so I'm watch coveting at the moment.
4. Essie Nail Polish: Another ANYTIME go to. Nail Polish! I love Essie, they have a thousand colors and they are the best formula. This is a great low price point option to put together in a little gift basket or add on to another gift. Put a cute color together in a gift bag with a nail file and something sweet and you have a perfect friend gift or teacher appreciation gift. The two colors pictured are E-nuf is E-nuf (pink) and Big Spender (purple). You can get Essie at any grocery store or department store. I usually pick up colors at Target or Ulta.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...