4.17.2013

Dots While Waiting for Spring!

Well I don't know about everyone else, but I WANT SPRING TO COME! It seems like this Utah weather just can't make up it's mind. But what else is new? I have some fun posts coming this weekend. But for now here is a quick outfit post.
When you want to be fresh and springy but its cold as Christmas outside its hard to decide what to wear. We all just want to break out the capris and short sleeves! But you can try pairing bright pops of color with your layering, that way you keep warm but feel "Springy"!!!
Happy Thursday!

Pants: Big Star frm Buckle (Similar), Tshirt (under) Down East Basics, Top: Kohls, Hoodie: From 9th grade. Watch: Fossil, Bracelet: Fossil (Similar), Necklace: Shop Le Mode (Similar), Shoes: Lucky Brand

1 comment:

  1. Love this girlfriend!! You look adorable, and you look awesome after a baby!! If I ever have kids I'm calling you to workout with ha ha. I am also SO READY for Spring!!!
    Started following you via Google Friend Connect.
    xoxo
    Jess- www.versa-styles.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...