3.18.2013

Etsy Love- Suikwan

This month I have been LOVING all the unique jewelry on Etsy lately. I especially love a shop called Siukwan- Pretty Everyday Jewelry.
All the jewelry in the Siukwan shop is dainty and simple. I love finding jewelry that can match pretty much anything. Everything in the shop is also really well priced, average price point is around $15. Here are my 4 favorite items from the shop:


2. Gold Bar Bracelet- $10.00
3. Cheveron Necklace- $15.00

Adding great jewelry is the best way to finish an outfit! And you don't need to spend a lot of money! Finding things that will go with a bunch of outfits and then splurging for a couple fun trendy items is a great strategy to personalize your style.
Let me know if you find any great Etsy shops! and visit Suikwan to see the rest of their great pieces!

2 comments:

  1. Love this post! I am obsessed with Etsy! I did a post recently on a couple of my fave shops! I will definitely be checking out this shop! Thanks for sharing.

    xoxo Meghan
    www.everydayfashionandfinance.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your blog! You always have the best advice! :) Thanks for visiting!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...