3.31.2013

A few Mom Outfits for the week! :)

Well Things are definitely getting crazy around here! School went nuts before spring break started and I finally got a glimpse of what having a baby can do to my study habits. It seemed a little too easy back in his newborn days, I definitely  took that first month for granted! But I'm back on the blog track!
So here are a couple outfits from the last week. I am starting to finally get a feel for what looks best and is functional in this new Mommy life.

1. Shirt: BKE from Buckle, Pants: Urban Wear @ Fashion Place, Boots: Fergie, Rings: Pandora
Bracelet: Humanity- Good Works, Proceeds go to charity Necklace: Shop Le Mode (similar here)

2. Shirt: American Eagle, Cami: BKE from Buckle (LOVE their xtra long ones! ) Jacket: Forever 21 (Similar), Watch & Bracelets: Fossil, Pants: Urban Wear @ FashionPlace, Shoes: Target
Necklace: Shop Le Mode

3. Shirt: BKE Buckle, Cardigan: Gift, Pants: Silvers frm Buckle, Shoes: Target, 
Belt: Aeropostale, Necklace: Shop Le Mode (Similar)

I am loving the 2 necklaces pictured, both are from Shop le Mode. I won the pink one in a giveaway and I LOVE it! These 3 outfits are great because they are comfortable but cute, layers are always good because it gives outfits an effortless feeling. Plus, when you are bending down picking up a baby all day you want to make sure you are comfortable and covered! :)


1 comment:

  1. You look beyond amazing for having a baby not that long ago! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...