2.13.2013

Our Baby Story- Its REAL!

So... We were pregnant!!!! :)
6 weeks
10 weeks

I could NOT believe it. Seriously the most shocked I have ever been in my whole life. I called Ben, a number of times.... and he finally answered. We were so happy. Ben snapped this picture after hanging up the phone, he was sitting waiting to board a plane in Mississippi to make the long flight to Afghanistan.
Knowing we were finally having a baby was so exciting, and it definitely helped me keep occupied while Ben was gone. But, it was also really scary, I was constantly worried that something would go wrong or that something would happen to Ben. But we knew it was all in the plan, and knowing that Ben would be here when the baby arrived was comforting.
The hardest part of the whole thing was not being able to talk to Ben on a regular basis, and feeling like every time we did get to talk (usually email) I was just rapidly filling him in on baby stuff. I know he felt left out at times, and I wish i could have made him feel more apart of the whole thing.

Although there was so much unknown through our pregnancy, one thing was for sure. From the second I found out we were pregnant, I KNEW we were having a boy. I don't know why, but I just knew we were having a little man. Nobody believed me, not even Ben but on July 11th 2012, the doctor confirmed it! We had the ultra sound tech tell my mom the gender and then she put together a jack in the box so we could find out together. Ben and I were able to Skype while we found out! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...