12.27.2012

37 Weeks

We hit 37 weeks on 12/19/12. This week went by FAST. Even though it still feels like we have a billion ears left til we have this baby. I am really getting anxious about this whole giving birth thing. It seems more and more scary the more I think about it. :/ But there is no going back now! ha


How far along? 37 weeks!
Total weight gain: 106 to 144! 
Maternity clothes? Yes. Although I still fit in some regular clothes. Which has been SO great feeling at least a little bit like my old self. ha
Stretch marks? Stomach still clear! Some have appeared on my hips though :( ha
Sleep: SO horrible. However, I discovered sleeping on the floor is THE BEST thing ever.
Best moment this week: CHRISTMAS :) 
Miss Anything? Being able to fit in my shoes. I miss them :(
Movement: Feet to ribs. CONSTANTLY and butt into the top of my stomach
Food cravings: POTATOES in anything. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: The taste of my vitamin. It has made me so sick the last few days. 
Gender: BOY
Labor Signs: False labor pains in my lower back around to my lower stomach
Symptoms: Being uncomfortable in EVERY position. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody this week. and Anxious/worried
Looking forward to: Being NOT pregnant.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...