11.23.2012

33 Weeks!

This week has been interesting. I have had intense heartburn for awhile now, but this last week it has reached a whole new level. It is so bad it gives me back and chest pain, and apparently it is making my esophagus spasm. So my doctor put me on a new prescription. And I am praying it helps. I have also had crazy pinched nerves this week, usually in the  middle of the night. Baby is doing weird stuff to me! haha But there are only 7 weeks left, and I am going to savor every second with this little guy. :)


How far along? 33 weeks!
Total weight gain: 106 to 138!
Maternity clothes? All the time. 
Stretch marks? Stomach still clear! Some have appeared other places though:( haha
Sleep: SO horrible.
Best moment this week: Getting ready for Christmas! and Finishing the vinyl on Bennetts wall FINALLY.
Miss Anything? Sitting normal
Movement: Pretty sure he has ADHD. He is nuts.
Food cravings: Potatoes like usual and Chocolate.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: BOY
Labor Signs: More Braxton Hicks. and pressure
Symptoms: Just being uncomfortable sitting, swelling, back pain. Nerve pain. Charlie Horses. Pinched nerves.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Anxious!
Looking forward to: CHRISTMAS!!!!! and only having 7 weeks left!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love reading your weekly posts! They make me look forward to what I have coming in 2 weeks! I had my first Braxton Hicks on Thanksgiving and I was like WHOA! I am excited for your cute little one to come and to see pictures! Between you and Ben he is going to be a cutie!!! Sorry about the heartburn - I hear it will make your baby have lots of hair and my friend Casey proved that right! As for sleep - sorry!! My doctor recommended taking benadryl to help me sleep better...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so excited for you guys!! I laugh seeing potatoes as a craving because that's all I wanted and all I could keep down with Lincoln. Have so much fun with Christmas, baby B will be here before you know it! SO EXCITING!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...