10.31.2012

30 Weeks!

Happy Halloween!!!!!!
Ben and I have really never been Halloween people. Dont get me wrong, I LOVE holidays. haha But we are both more excited to have little kids on this particular holiday. I cant wait to dress Bennett up!
We hit 30 Weeks today on 10/31/2012!


How far along? 30 weeks!
Total weight gain: 106 to 133! 27 POUNDS!!!!!
Maternity clothes? Every day at lease the pants. I can wear a LOT of my regular tops, and that is a blessing!
Stretch marks? NO NO NO! FINGERS CROSSED
Sleep: I finally got a great nights sleep last night! I think the trick is bath before bed.
Best moment this week: Getting 100% on my EDU project! and getting to work on some projects for Baby B's room!
Miss Anything? Small boobs. haha Never in my life thought i would say that. . .
Movement: ALWAYS.....
Food cravings: Hot Chocolate and Potatoes still
Anything making you queasy or sick: Smell of gasoline.
Gender: BOY
Labor Signs: More Braxton Hicks. 
Symptoms: Just being uncomfortable sitting, swelling, back pain. Nerve pain. Charlie Horses.
Happy or Moody most of the time: EXCITED!
Looking forward to: Only having 70 days left til B day!!!!! :)

I am making progress on B's room! Here is a little sneak peak at how the Rocker is coming along! I cant wait to finish it!


This year Ben and I made pumpkins with our friends Mariah and Rob.
here is a link to Mariah's fashion blog, she always posts the CUTEST outfits. Check it out!

We went to dinner and then came back to our apartment to decorate. Ben decided to carve a lego head in his little pumpkins and the rest of us painted. Robs was so cool! He did a pirate skull and had pictures all the way around his pumpkin. Mariah's was too, she did a monogram and glued jewels on it. I did a sugar skull.


1 comment:

  1. We need to get together again! :) asap. We had a blast!

    XOXO, Mariah

    http://mariahhopkins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...