9.19.2012

24 Weeks!

24 weeks today on 9/19/2012!
This week went by SLOOOOOOW. Another week gone and Ben still isnt home. :/ It seems like this should be going by much faster than it is. A week from Friday is moving out day and then only a couple more days and Ben is home. Its taking forever...


How far along? 24 weeks!
Total weight gain: 106 to 122!
Maternity clothes? Yes Sir & I finally found jeans that fit! 
Stretch marks? NO NO NO! FINGERS CROSSED
Sleep: This week full of stuffy nose and sneezing. My allergies seems to kick in right when i need to fall asleep and last through the night until i wake up.
Best moment this week: Finding the perfect fabric for B's bedding!
Miss Anything? Ben Ben and BEN. and Ben.
Movement: Random big kicks throughout the day
Food cravings: hashbrowns and salsa
Anything making you queasy or sick: Pasta 
Gender: BOY
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Horrible back aches. and recently the last couple days i've had some weird marks on my face and neck. I think it has something to do with my allergies. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Anxious
Looking forward to: Ben coming home and being able to move into our new place.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sam,

    I already started buying your baby things.. I wish it as mine! Ha ha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...