8.23.2012

20 Weeks!!!

20 Weeks! Half way there! I can't believe it! Part of me says "Holy Crap, thats only half way? I've been pregnant for years!" and the other part of me says "Yeah! I can't believe we made it half way already!"

I'm very excited because in 2 weeks, the baby will reach the age where it can survive outside my body!!!!! which means if something horrible happens (fingers crossed that it doesn't) little baby Heder can be healthy! (even at just a pound! Isnt that amazing?) That might be paranoid to be excited about.... but whatever. :)


How far along? 20 weeks!
Total weight gain: 106 to 117!!! 11 lbs!!!
Maternity clothes? Yes, when i can find cute ones in my size. 
Stretch marks? nope FINGERS CROSSED
Sleep: Restless, recently painful. Back and neck pain.
Best moment this week: Being HALF WAY to seeing our little guy!!
Miss Anything? Ben, and sleep
Movement: ALL THE TIME. this baby does NOT sleep.... causing his mommy to NEVER sleep.
Food cravings: Milk and Milk  and sour candy
Anything making you queasy or sick: hot and seasoned food & sugary juice
Gender: BOY
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Aches and Pains. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and stressed.
Looking forward to: the other half of this pregnancy going by FAST.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...