8.21.2012

19 Weeks!

I always end up posting these a week late. haha So technically i was 19 weeks on 8/15.
Forgot to take a wall picture... Again. But I decided to share the 13 week belly difference.
and here it is!!!!


Its crazy right? I cannot believe how fast your body changes. Its incredible!

How far along? 19 weeks!
Total weight gain: 106 to 116!!! 10 lbs!!!
Maternity clothes? Yes, when i can find cute ones in my size. 
Stretch marks? nope FINGERS CROSSED
Sleep: Restless, recently painful. Back and neck pain.
Best moment this week: seeing our baby.
Miss Anything? Ben, and waking up feeling rested. 
Movement: Holy crap! YES! Its insane. weirdest feeling i've ever had. 
Food cravings: Milk and Milk  and sour candy
Anything making you queasy or sick: hot and seasoned food & sugary juice
Gender: BOY
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Aches and Pains. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty mellow this week.
Looking forward to: Being half way there next week!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I am so jealous, you have to have the cutest prego belly EVER! You are such a cute pregnant girl :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...