6.23.2012

11 weeks!

So i've been a lazy and haven't posted in 2 weeks. Ooops.
Last week we had our second ultra sound and it was so cool! The little bean was jumping all around. Literally, it was moving so much! I had no idea they moved that much at this stage. It was amazing to see!

Look how cute it is!
 and here is the 11 week pic, i think i've officially said goodbye to my abs. :(


How far along? 11 Weeks
Total weight gain: Back to 0! sitting at 106
Maternity clothes? nope
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: Not so sore anymore when i wake up. But i wake up at least 5-6 times every night completely awake, so its hard to get a good nights sleep.
Best moment this week: feeling like I finally am getting toward actually looking pregnant. instead of just bloated. haha
Miss Anything? Ben, Ben, and my abs. 
Movement: Nope :( I"m excited for that though!
Food cravings: Still any fresh fruit. and Jamba
Anything making you queasy or sick: Hot foods
Gender: ?Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Aches and Pains.  My surgery scars on my stomach hurt sometimes. Doc says its the stretching.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Sometimes grumpy. Mostly happy or tired.
Looking forward to: The next ultra sound on July 11th!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...