5.23.2012

Kisses

I saw this picture today:


and I cried. . for like 20 minutes. . . .

i don't know why. Probably because of whatever these pregnancy hormones are doing to me, and also probably because i'm a baby to begin with.  But I just had this overwhelming feeling of pure excitement. 
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU BABY! 
I can't wait to kiss your chubby cheeks, and feel your soft fingers and toes, and hear your cute little voice for the first time. 
I'm so so so so excited you chose me to be your mom. and i'm so thankful Heavenly Father sent you to me so I wouldn't be so alone.  You have made this hard time so much easier. & You are already my whole world.  So hurry up and get here!
Because your dad and I love you. So much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...