3.23.2012

Changes

So much is happening in our life right now. It seems like no matter how hard you try to make time slow down, it just keeps going. With or without you.
A couple weeks ago we found out that Ben is getting deployed May 2nd. After getting called to deploy in November and then being told it was cancelled a month or so later, I thought we'd be safe for awhile. Ha we were wrong.
Going from having months to prepare to having 6 weeks, I think I am a lot calmer this time around. For some reason I just feel completely at peace. It is the most amazing blessing. I know Heavenly Father is looking out for me.
Until Ben leaves I am just going to make the best out of everything and keep working on becoming better every day. 6 months is not that long. Plus I have my little Boss I keep me company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...