4.26.2011

From U to W to U

Ben, Boss, and I are moving to Utah.
We are excited, but it is incredibly stressful. 
The Air Force is paying to move our stuff. And when Ben told me they were doing that i was relieved. BUT this whole "loss of control" is driving me crazy.
I feel like I should be doing something every second of the day. . . 
So i took all the books out of the bookshelf. . .  ha


Then... I realized that doing so was incredibly unhelpful.  BUT it made it feel better. haha 
Now i'm off to do some more things that are useless. 
They are coming to get our stuff on the 29th. and then we are leaving on the 5th. SO... we will have to live in a hotel for awhile. 
Every day is a new adventure. 

3 comments:

  1. I love the new background. We'll miss you guys when you leave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you that you are heading home though! Being away is fun..for a while, then it's just nice to go home :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...