3.03.2011

Pacifier Clips :)

So last night i decided to make a quilt. For Ben's sis. and I did, it turned out REALLY CUTE. I want to keep it. :( haha But since she won't get it for a week or so i'm gonna wait to post pics. :) Be excited though, I'm pretty proud of it.
BUT also last night I decided to try my hand at pacifier clips. :) and i made a few. here is one:




Anyway, still sewing like crazy. ha Which is kinda dumb since i have NOTHING to do with all this stuff. SO ALL YOU PEOPLE START HAVING BABIES! ha seriously though....

3 comments:

  1. Those are super cute clips. Seriously, it's hard to find good ones.

    You know, it is possible to sew stuff that's not baby related... Just a thought. ;)

    Seriously a talent I wish I had. You're a useful person to have around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should just make a baby website and sell your amazing creations!! I want all of your stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing! I checked out your things at Etsy and they are so cute! So talented!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...