2.03.2011

White Picket Fence...

Ben has been home for 4 and 1/2 days. and he'll leave again in 2 and 1/2.  Its so crazy how fast time flies when we are together, but every time it really is so wonderful.
Sometimes i worry that we won't have the same relationship that other couples have that are together every day, that we will be behind in our marriage relationship.  But honestly i really think being apart has taught us that a marriage or any relationship really needs so much work, and I think that we have come SO far from the day we were sealed. It really does feel like we have been married FOREVER. ha
I can't remember what it felt like not to be married to Ben, and that is perfectly fine with me. :)
This week really has been amazing, and i'm so excited for the next few months. We have lots of exciting stuff to look forward to, and I can't wait to get it all figured out. I love the feeling of accomplishing a goal, and we definitely have a lot of goals to work toward!
Some really great news is that we have decided to buy a house!!! And i'm so so so excited. I hope everything goes the way we want it to. :) But for now. . . .
Look how cute this house is.



2 comments:

  1. I hate to sound like a broken record, but just keep in mind that houses outside our ward boundaries are unacceptable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so excited for you! A house will be SO much fun! And you guys don't have an ordinary couples relationship, it's BETTER!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...