2.12.2011

Mountains.

This week has been crazzzzzyyy.

Ben left. . . .
I'm sick again.
I actually enjoy American Idol.
I sold my first product on Etsy :)
Ben is coming home in 3-4 weeks.
My boss moved me up to 30+ hours a week.
I haven't done a complete workout this whole week.
I've become completely unmotivated with my school work.
Boss has decided he can't sleep without Ben, and I tend to agree..
Ben and I have made a great plan for the next few years.
I went through a whole bottle of Soy Sauce this week.
I keep having the urge to chop off my hair.
I miss Ben more than I ever have before.
Time seems a lot slower than normal.
I started biting my nails again.. . .
I CANT wait to buy a house.
and this week
more than
anything
i know
that
every
day
i find
that
i
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Ben Heder more with every passing day.

Lots of things have been going on. And some, if not most, have been crappy. But every thing will work out. And if everything is worked out.... at least i know its not the end.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there! Hope you get doing better and can handle all the stuff that's get thrown on you! you are amazing! Being newly married, away from family, and without your hubby by your side, I can't imagine how it feels but you seem to be doing AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry Sammie! I wish I was close, I would bring you some cake and ice cream! I hope things start to turn around soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...