1.27.2011

Eyelet Rick Rack Blanket! :)

Last night I became incredibly bored, because Ben didn't call til wayyyyy later than I expected. So while waiting for him I decided to try a new type of blanket i hadn't tried before.
It was definitely easy, I've never used Rick Rack before but it seriously was cake. And i love the result!
Its the perfect blanket for a baby blessing or just an adorable new born in general. Its 1.25yd/square and the perfect size for swaddling.






 I just love the white on white, it makes it super delicate and feminine. I will for sure be making more like this in the future!
p.s. sorry for the crappy pics. it was night-time, and i was too impatient to wait for some natural light. 

1 comment:

  1. That is AMAZING! I love it! I wish I could just sit down and decide to make something like that AND have it turn out like that! Your kids will be spoiled with CUTE things!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...