8.08.2010

I love to see the Temple, I'm going there in 10 days!!!! :)

Well, only 10 days left, and let me just say in case there was any question..........I am SOOOO excited!!! :)
I got my temple recommend today and my recommend for living ordinance, it was so surreal to know that in 10 days i would actually get to walk into the temple and be sealed to my best friend for time and ALL eternity.  It is such a blessing.
I was especially grateful today because my dad took my whole family on a drive to the Draper temple and on the  way and while we were there he talked to us about the temple and answered everyone's questions. It felt so amazing to be sitting there looking at the House of the Lord and knowing that the day is so close. It also helped me to feel a lot better about going to the temple for the first time.  It seems like all most people tell you before going to the temple is how weird it was or how they had a bad first experience. I don't like it at all.  It kind of seems to me that if you go ready to learn and prepared to feel the spirit, going to the temple should be a great experience. I think my mom said it best when she said that if your READY the temple doesn't seem strange at all, it feels more like you've heard it all before.  I'm so excited to go there and learn and grow, especially to be able to learn and grow with Ben.  I'm so lucky to be marrying a worthy priesthood holder, i know it will bless our family.  :)
I am so excited for August 18th, and I am so excited for the rest of our journey. After all, its just the beginning. The best is yet to come. :)


08-18-10
Together Forever
and then some ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...