6.13.2010

Ten days. :)

Well just in case the title of this post didn't make it obvious......ONLY 10 DAYS TIL I SEE BEN!!!! Ten days til I get to go to Vegas and see the love of my life. :) I can't even express how excited I am. It feels like just yesterday there were seventy something days left, and now there are only 10!!
Today was amazing. My dad "strongly suggested" that i should go to the singles ward for the next couple of months, and I would be lying if I said the idea of that excited me. haha After all, i'm far from single, and my experiences with singles wards have so far been.....less than normal....or fun. ha.....But after going today, I am so grateful to my dad for encouraging me to do that. I was able to meet with the branch president, and he is the sweetest man. I think preparing to enter the temple while in this branch will really help me. :) I'm excited to learn and grow. :)

Happiness does not begin to describe the feelings I have been having lately.
Life is good, and I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...