5.03.2010

YOGA!!!


Ok, so basically this semester i decided to try something new and take a Yoga class. And i have to say, i LOVE it. :) I didn't really like it at first...mostly because you have to be quiet and lets face it.... i'm not too good at that... ha But i have really come to enjoy it. It is so calming and it completely takes my stress away for that hour. I really think it has made me a happier person, just because it really does help me to relax. One thing i didn't realize about Yoga before i started the class was that it really does require a lot of strength. My favorite classes are the ones where we get to do head stands or hang upside down from the loops on the wall. ITS CRAZY!!! I'm going to be sad when that class is over. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...