4.12.2010

Two months too many.

Well its now officially about two months away from when I get to see my Ben. Two long months. This past week has been fun because we get to Skype now! He got the internet in his room and bought a webcam, so we get to see each other. :) Its the best. Although it does make me miss him more. :/
My grandma and aunt Jenny came to visit me this weekend, and it was really great to be able to see them. I miss my family so much. I probably talked about Ben the whole time, but they didn't act too bored. haha He is my very favorite subject to speak about. We went to see my great grandpa and visited with him for awhile. It was kind of late when we left, but we decided we had to go to the cemetery to put some flowers on my great grandma's grave. Now by the time we got around to do that, it was almost 10 o'clock.... so it was very dark. ha We found some flowers at Lowes, and we headed to the cemetery. I gotta say, it was scary walking through a pitch black cemetery but we laughed the whole time. haha it was fun. I can't wait to go home and be with my family all the time. :)
I started a garden in my room. haha i know, it sounds odd BUT it is going to be sooooo cool. :) I planted a bunch of forget-me-knots, red and white zinnias, and some poppy's. I hope they grow fast! I'm excited to see how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...