4.07.2010

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions. . .

Well, I've been thinking a lot today about decisions. Mostly because i have a lot to make, especially in the near future. One thing that I have realized is that the hardest decisions aren't between right and wrong, they are between right and right. Those decisions between two good things are the ones that keep me up at night. haha I hate having to choose between two things that seem great. I wish we all just had a map of our lives that we could just use whenever we needed to make a decision. That would sure make things a whole lot easier. ha But one thing i am grateful for is the comforting feeling you get when you make a good decision. That makes it all worth the stress and grief it takes to get to that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...