3.22.2010

Full of love


Well, i just finished reading a blog written by a mother who lost her little girl to a horrible disease. She was only 5 months old and their only child. I am completely full of love and sympathy for these parents, and especially this mother. How sad and difficult it must be to have to say goodbye to a child. I can't even imagine the ache that mother feels. I don't think anyone can understand the love a mother has for her children until they have their own kids. And i'm so grateful to one day be able to feel that love. I'm also grateful to know that we can all have forever families, and that through temple ordinances we are able to be sealed to our family for eternity. What a comfort and blessing that is. If only everyone who has ever lost a loved one knew that... how much comfort that would bring to those people. I'm thankful to my Heavenly Father for a testimony of eternal families. My heart goes out to those who have not received a testimony of that. So many tears and heartaches could be mended through the knowledge of the gospel of Jesus Christ. This world has become one of frequent sadness, and now is the time for missionary work. If being able to help those in mourning isn't a good enough reason to share the gospel i don't know what else would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...